Friday, March 27, 2015

A few of My favorite things!


I really miss being able to share my favorite things with those of you who pay attention to this fantastic blog! So I thought wouldn't Friday or Saturday or heck Sunday be a great day to share these things with you?!

I picked Friday. Why? Because I love me some Friday and I know you love you some Friday too!

This is week 1 of my favorite things...

1. Let's start with the obvious my read-a-thon (you can see the update here) Needless to say as of today, this week, this month Nalini Singh is a top favorite of mine!!


2. So I've been attempting to be more creative thinking that it might help with the stress level in my life. Thus far I have attempted to use pintrest to help me with this. 

My first thought was I have a ton of these:

And I thought huh I could totally do this: 

The end result was not theses sadly. Unfortunately however I did have fun doing my little painting project so I will continue with my artistic endeavors to see where I end up. 

Links here : Pintrest Project

3. Proverbs a day challenge. 
Has been fun yet challenging. There were a lot of hiccups and keeping up and a lot of sections that were Oh My why am I reading this. Yet I felt that I grew a little more in my faith and walk with this challenge so far.

Links here: Proverbs

4. Maroon 5 is hands down one of my favorite bands. I buy EVERY Single album that comes out no matter what. That being said I have never seen them live until this week!!! I enjoyed it a lot and want to see another. That being said Maroon 5 will always be one of my favorite things!


5. And I will leave my favorite thing in the world to look at now in days... no words are necessary


What are some of your favorite things this week?

Wanna here this instead of read? You can over at my podcast link is here: Download this episode (right click and save)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄