Wednesday, December 31, 2014

End of the Year Review and Update

Well

Is at an end and it appears it is time for an end of the year wrap up and review.

Best Books of 2014
1. Turn Coat by Jim Butcher (re-read/audio)
2. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (re-read)
3. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
4. Pivot Point by Kasie West
5. Sacrifice of Love by Quinn Loftis
Last Minute contender: The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff

Most Listened to Songs of 2014
1. Problem by Ariana Grande
2. Safe & Sound by Taylor Swift *came out last year bought this year*
3. The One That Got Away by The Civil Wars
4. Daisy by Brand New
5. Maps by Maroon 5

Personal Life Updates in 2014
I GRADUATED WITH MY MASTERS!!!









I lost my favorite and first pet Krickett she was my first cat that I ever owned and my first pet that was fully mine. 


I started a new career as a Case Worker and a Personal Counselor at a Church...



I went to St. Louis Wizard World and Stargate Chicon again this year and met up with old and some new friends!


















My friends got married!!


So pretty!!!

Let's see not much else this year LOL compared to last apparently... 

What about you?! How was your year anything cool happen? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄