Sunday, December 8, 2019

Spotify Wrap for 2019


Spotify did a wrap up of all the music and podcast that the person who has subscribed has listened too in 2019. While I mainly use Spotify for music I did happen to actually find some podcast to listen to while driving to and from meetings.


I have to say one of my all time favorite podcast (clearly as shown above) is True Crime Garage. I am a huge true crime junkie and this podcast not only is interesting it lays out the crimes, the victims, and wraps up the telling of such crime in a way I don't feel guilty for listening to it. At the same time I learn so much about the criminals that commit the crime that I can't help but wait each week for the next episode.
Science vs is an amazing podcast too as it take a question (like cars and what is myth and what is not) and then finds experts to dig in deeper into the sections. I enjoy learning a lot from this show.
NPR news now was a surprise for me as I tend to only listen in on their Ted Talks cause I am a sucker for a good Ted Talk.
David Tennant one I listened to for the guest and I was curious.
Stuff you Missed in History Class was really something that I wanted to hear as I fancy myself a history buff.
I was surprised to not see Lore, Let's Talk about Myths Baby!, and others then I realized I tend to listen to podcast on Apple Itunes 0_o so that made more sense. Anyway my favorite podcast on Spotify was clearly...

What about you what podcast do you listen to? Which ones should I check out? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄