Saturday, December 7, 2019

Spotify Wrap for 2019



As we get closer to the end of the year more and more social media's are doing the end of year review or wrap for the year. Spotify is no different and it was really cool to see my music trends for 2019...

One of the many cool features was what genre of music I listened to the most. It was interesting to see how my taste changed over the year. Clearly pop is my main choice but the others surprised me. First off I didn't even know that pop rap was a category... then kpop, Latin, and finally viral pop (What is this even?)




The next really cool feature what how much time I have spent on spotify since being a member (I joined in 2012 but it clear when I got my unlimited data plan). I mean 13,574 is a lot of minutes... compared to 2015 which had less than 33



 The other really cool feature is how many artist I discovered being on Spotify 757 but apparently I really, really like BTS and spent 27 hours with them this year o_0 So much so they are the artist of the decade for me! As well as my #1 artist of 2019





 So another cool feature was how they broke down what I was listening too from season to season this year. Starting with Winter and cycling through.


Clearly Summer is when I fell for BTS
Spotify also did a around the world view of what artist from all over I have been interested in. Including 5 Seconds of Summer from Australia, BTS from South Korea, Shawn Mendes from Canada, and Ed Sheeran from UK. I have listened to music from over 50 different countries and this is one of the many reason I enjoy Spotify getting exposed to all these artist is truly cool.




It also broke down the artist for the year and the songs as well. 
Songs: 1. Truth Hurts Lizzo, 2. Mic Drop BTS, 3. Senorita Shawn Mendes, 4. Boy With Luv BTS, 5. Goodbyes Post Malone, 6. Good As Hell Lizzo, 7. It's You by Ali Gatie, 8. Someone You Loved by Lewis Capaldi, 9. boyfriend by Ariana Grande 10. paradise by Bazzi


Needless to say it was really cool to see the final results. If you haven't had a moment to check this feature on Spotify out I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄