Thursday, December 12, 2019

30 Day Kdrama Challenge ~ Day 14

I got this photo from here

When I was on Madame Writer's blog for photo above I saw that she did a Kdrama challenge that she found on Tumblr which I linked below. I thought wow I should do this as I am getting more and more into Kdramas (to be fair I have only watched a finished a handful) So I am debating if I should do it all in one post or make it a 30 day challenge...

30 DAY KDRAMA CHALLENGE

Today is:
Day 14: Your Favorite Kiss **SPOILER**



So I couldn't find a copy of the scene instead I just gave you a bunch of them...

The kiss at the end when Kim Je-hyuk kisses Kim Ji-ho means so much to me. This whole show he was trapped behind bars and was trying to survive and do what he thought was right just in case. He tried to do everything he could for his family being trapped. He pushed them away so that they wouldn’t have to see him sad or hurt. He pushed everyone he loved as far away from him as he could. At the end though he came out a better person. He respected things more, he held closer to those relationships, he bonded and kept his promises. Most importantly he sought out those that he loved and meant the most to him to show them how much he appreciated. Watching him show emotions was awe inspiring and such a heartstrings pulling tear moment. 

Previous & upcoming topics 
Day 14: Your Favorite Kiss
Day 15: Your Favorite Ending
Day 16: A Kdrama you started but can’t finish
Day 17: A Kdrama you’ve watched more than once
Day 18: The Worst Kdrama that you’ve watched until the end
Day 19: Your Best Actor
Day 20: Your Best Actress
Day 21: Your Worst Actor
Day 22: Your Worst Actress
Day 23: Your Best Couple
Day 24: Your Worst Couple
Day 25: Your First Jdrama
Day 26: Your Recently Finished Kdrama
Day 27: A Kdrama loved by many but you don’t seem to like
Day 28: A Kdrama not loved by many but you seem to like
Day 29: A Kdrama which made you so happy
Day 30: A Kdrama which made you so sad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄