Saturday, November 23, 2019

Playlist Review ~ Derek Trucks Band and Tedeschi Trucks Band


So this week I thought I would share with you one of my favorite play list to listen to when working or just puttering around the house. I listen to ITunes music unlimited for $9.99 a month and this is something discovered because of my love of Alabama Shakes (which I will share a review of their album next week) So the playlist can be found here

Songs:
1. Down In the Flood - Derek Trucks Band
2. Midnight in Harlem - Tedeschi Trucks Band
3. Made Up My Mind - Tedeschi Trucks Band
4. Sweet Inspiration - Derek Trucks Band
5. This Sky - Derek Trucks Band
6. Calling Out To You - Tedeschi Trucks Band
7. Crow Jane - Derek Trucks Band
8. Part of Me - Tedeschi Trucks Band
9. Anyhow - Tedeschi Trucks Band
10. Bound For Glory - Tedeschi Trucks Band
11. Shaib Teri Bandi - Maki Madni - Derek Trucks Band
12. Back Where I started - Derek Trucks Band
13. Do I look Worried - Tedeschi Trucks Band
14. The Storm - Tedeschi Trucks Band
15. Volunteered Slavery - Derek Trucks Band

Total Time: 1 hour 18 minutes

Favorite Song: I would have to say that Calling Out To You is one of my favorite songs by Tedeschi Band so to have it on this playlist is a true treat. I really enjoy this song and it is one of the reasons that I became such a huge fan of the band.

New Song/New Artist To Me: I happened to be very familiar with Tedeschi Trucks Band and I listen to them a lot at work. So color me pink when I stumbled across this playlist that not only had them but another member of the band. Basically what I can determine is its the same group with Derek Trucks focusing on him singing while Tedeschi is focused on the female lead singing. So I was very happy. So long story short (to late!) Derek Trucks Band was new to me.

Final Thoughts
I really enjoy this playlist it is a little jazz and a little rock and roll. Perfect for the office. It has easy melodies and words that you can hum along with and then you occasionally get an upbeat song like Down In the Flood and you have to tap along to it. Both of the bands to me have a unique voice sound to them that makes it nice to listen to. Derek Trucks band is raspy and lovely his wife Susan who is in Tedeschi just has one of those smooth voices you want to listen to and sway along to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄