Sunday, September 9, 2018

Sunday Rambling

So it's Sunday again and this week I am heading off to 3 1/2 days of training for work. The good thing is it is a break from life and work in a nice hotel with work friends and no obligations at home. The bad news is that I am going to have to catch up with work when I get back the following week... so there's that. Also it's in a city I have never been but isn't known for anything other then "families" and old people which I hate saying that or at least phrasing it that way but there it is. Also it is a state convention for social workers so lots of training and what nots with speeches and lots of work related learning activities. Don't get me wrong I am interested in the topics and I love to learn. I just don't do well with sitting for 8 hours and nothing else. So I have that to plan for that plus I have to plan business wear and I want to still work out and eat well which I am working on so there is also that. Needless to say next week will be crazy busy and weird. 

So what do you have going on this week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄