Saturday, September 8, 2018

My Favorite Things - Essential Oils Lavender


So I have started something new called aromatherapy and I have to say I am really getting into essential oils, rubs, and aromatherapy in my bedroom and office. I am so happy to have stumbled across this. I have an oil I swear for anything at this point and if I don't I am going to order it next month :)


Everyone has a favorite oil or an oil that really got them into it. I have a few but the one oil that I tend to go back to or at least use the most of at this time is Lavender. I use this for cuts, scraps, burns, my face cream, oils for scars, I have it in a bottle for stress, a bottle for sleep, I use it for relaxation, I also have it in a bug bit bottle. Lavender is by far the most well rounded and easily mixed oil for anything including scents for blends, aroma and bottles. It is a sweet smell, it doesn't burn and it is gentle. I even go so far as to mix it with a carrier and put on my animals when needed (like when they are being too hyper). I have been known to mix this with some panAway, Copaiba, Frankincense and make a nice relaxation ball for working out (which is another new thing  have been doing). Needless to say if I had to give up all the oils I would if and only if I could keep Lavender. 

Do you use oils? What one do you like or what oil got you hooked? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄