Sunday, August 19, 2018

Sunday Rambles


So I have managed to stay on schedule all week and I'm super duper proud of myself. I am also able to post things in advance which is UBER helpful as I am usually behind on a lot of things. The sad part of all of this is now I am trying to shuffle around things to figure out where should things go and when I do this what happens here and should I announce this. As my current reading list is different as I am about 2 weeks out so things are moving faster now. I am also sure life will get the better of me at some point. One thing coming up soon is I am planning a trip to either Morocco or Egypt for next year so I will probably be posting on that topic soon as I am getting excited about that and yet there is a lot of planning that goes into that and not just the financial crap. Also I am trying to get my rental house up to snuff and right now I am having a major spider issue which is frustrating as all get out so trying to figure out that. 

Also I am starting Keto which is a specialized diet and I am sure that will come into play when I start figure out things so knowing me I will have to post crap about that on here because why not I will have to vent to someone about it either really really working or not working at all and having to adjust to that. And as I mentioned last week I am taking a new position at work and trying not to get overly stressed about that which sucks as I just gave up soda again for the 20th time so yeah wish me luck on that. 

So I am going to wrap up my ramblings now because lawd I have apparently a lot to say I just wanted to get off my chest LOL thanks for listening per usual. Anyway I hope you are enjoying the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄