Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Album Review ~ Sort of.... Playlist review instead


So this week I thought I would share with you one of my favorite play list to listen to when working or just puttering around the house. I listen to ITunes music unlimited for $9.99 a month and this is something discovered because of my love of Alabama Shakes (which I will share a review of their album next week) So the playlist can be found here

Songs:
1. Promise by Monophonics
2. I Can't Hear You by The Dead Weather
3. Head In the Dirt by Hanni El Khatib
4. I Got Mine by Black Keys
5. Electric Man by Rival Sons
6. Love is Blindness by Jack White
7. How Long Must I Wait by Dr. Dog
8. Only For You by Heartless Bastard
9. No Sugar In My Coffee by Caught a Ghost
10. In The Dark by Reginwolf
11. Everlasting Light by The Black Keys
12. Come To My Party by Black Joe Lewis
13. Light of The Morning by Band of Skulls
14. I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach
15. Flames Go Higher by Eagles of Death Metal
16. Love Comes and Goes by Lee Fields & The Expressions
17. Half the City by St Paul & the Broken Bones
18. Your Touch by The Black Keys
19. Them Shoes by Patrick Sweany

Total Time: 1 hour and 9 minutes

Favorite Song:
Your Touch by The Black Keys I'm not sure what it is about this song but I love it 100% as soon as it comes on I just crank the volume and sing my heart out. It doesn't hurt that I love me some Black Keys but man oh man I love this song.

New Song/Artist to Me:
Them Shoes by Patrick Sweany I have to say I had never heard of this artist let alone this song and man there is something about his particular song that just does something. I don't know if it is the grit in his voice or the guitar but I just love this song and I particularly enjoy this song. The middle with the drums and guitar I could just listen to over and over. I am really impressed with it. Because of that one song I am now 100% behind this artist and have a lot of the albums downloaded and listen to him. So I feel we will review his music soon here but until then go and check him out.

Final Thoughts:
If you are looking for a good playlist to just listen to at work this is a safe playlist and a fun one at that. I highly recommend everything and song on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄