Sunday, January 28, 2018

January Read from TBR

The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner



Summary:
The king's scholar, the magus, believes he knows the site of an ancient treasure. To attain it for his king, he needs a skillful thief, and he selects Gen from the king's prison. The magus is interested only in the thief's abilities.

What Gen is interested in is anyone's guess. Their journey toward the treasure is both dangerous and difficult, lightened only imperceptibly by the tales they tell of the old gods and goddesses.


Pages: 280

Published: 12/27/2005

Thoughts
I was unable to get through this story and I'm sad about it. It has high reviews on Goodreads and Amazon. I barely made it half way before I decided it wasn't worth forcing myself to read and dislike. Sadly this was a DNF for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄