Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sunday Ramblings #2


Lawd it's Sunday already which means Monday tomorrow

But alas I shan't worry about that until the alarm goes off tomorrow morning... I did discover this last week that being sick is not necessarily a good thing especially when they want you to work from home so there's that. I did manage to stay a float to a point.

Taxes taxes and taxes they suck the big one. I am going to end up paying the government again. I am getting really sick of that. I am a single woman who works and I always end up paying the government back every FRACKING year and it sucks every time.

I'm trying a new app to help me save for both taxes, to pay off a credit card (s) if I am honest and a trip to NY if I can swing all that I will be a very happy girl. I love NY and went last year in April, but I am hoping to go this year in July so fingers crossed I can swing it.

I am finally getting my promised meatloaf and potatoes my mom said she would make me last week but between me being sick and her being sick there wasn't a time for it but now... oh yeah that's happening. I just have to catch up some tax stuff to cry more, clean a little and poof I get dinner.
Speaking of dinner is anyone else doing Hello Fresh? I thought I would give it a try for a month and see if it helped with my portion control and well eating some healthy veggies and well help me to cook something outside the box. Right now I make like 5 meals and I thought well it might be worth trying to do something a little different. I know a friend who tried it in Atlanta but wasn't sure if anyone else had.

Nothing else is really new here! How about you guys? Any new news in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄