Friday, April 10, 2015

My Favorite Things ~ Week 3



This week my favorite things are:

1. Nerd Topic

I'm On Tumblr y'all come check me out! I am not sure what this is so shocking to anyone but my oh my do they have some nice pics there ;)  *This is a side nerd rant*

Catching up on TV shows from 2015 is the actual subject for the Nerd Topic this week.


I am attempting to be hip and cool and failing at it but I am at least not giving up. You can learn more about my hipness here:

2. PROJECT/PERSONAL TIME
Postcard Art. I am for some reason really into the Post Card Art on Pintrest. I have done none of these as of yet but if and when I do I shall post them for your viewing pleasure :)

This one above is my favorite and something I am dying to do in our new house

 This is also a great idea and something I will look into doing soon.

3. TV SHOWS
This week has been the ending of Parenthood binge for me. I ended at season 5 on Netflix which is really discouraging since I hated the season ending. (You can see my rant about finales here). That being said I have to say this has been a very enjoyable show. I loved getting to know the Braverman clan and their issues, worries, lives, trials, struggles and sucesses. I felt like at times I was a Braverman and at other times I wished desperately to be a Braverman. My favorite episode was the Christmas special in season 4 with Christine going through a cancer sickness on Christmas and how the family dealt with that. HANDS DOWN A HEART RIP OUT OF CHEST AND STOMP ON EPISODE.  Seriously go forth and watch this show you will not regret it and maybe by the time you get to the end of season 5 Netflix will have season 6 up.

4. MUSIC TIME


Ne me quitte pas by Nina Simone


Non, je ne regrette rien by Edith Piaf

LOVE THESE SONGS

5. Lastly I leave you withe beautiful and witty as well as very talented Lauren Graham.



You may recall her from Gilmore Girls or Parenthood. Either way she is a fantastic actress, beautiful and classy. I absolutely enjoy mostly everything she has been in. Go forth and google she also is a writer. 

That's it for this week's favorite things. I would love to hear from you and what your favorite things are. Please feel free to leave a comment on some of your favorite items here below or come over to Twitter and let me know your thoughts. You can also join me on the dark side at Tumblr

Have a great week see ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄