Friday, August 20, 2010

Review ~ Sins of the Night by Serrilyn Kenyon


TITLE: Sins of the Night
AUTHOR: Sherrilyn Kenyon
COPYRIGHT: 2005
TYPE: paranormal romance
PAGES: 384
SERIES: yes and no I am not writing this out.

REASON FOR READ:
I’ve read them up to this point I figured I should continue

SUMMARY (from Goodreads):
In the realm of the Dark-Hunters there is a code of honor that even immortal bad boys must follow: Harm no human. Drink no blood. Never fall in love. But every now and again a Dark-Hunter thinks himself above the Code. That's when I'm summoned. Who am I?



THOUGHTS/OPINION:
I thought I would like this one more than I did but for some reason I just couldn’t get into it.

THINGS I LIKED:
- I liked learning more about Ash and his home and getting to see Simi again.
- Learning that Simi has a sister was pretty cool and I loved how she bonded with Alex so that she could be near her Simi (love the way they talk LOL)

THINGS I DIDN'T LIKE:
- I can’t place my finger on it but something about this book just wasn’t doing it for me. I didn’t like Alex I didn’t care for Danger and well that in itself was the probably.

Are you keeping it or passing it on? I seriously would pass on it but I have the WHOLE series.

Would you recommend this book? No the only good thing was learning about Ash

Challenges:
100+ Book Challenge
Romance Reading Challenge
TBR challenge

Reviewing Next:
The Ghost Wore Yellow Socks by Josh Lanyon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄