Thursday, February 13, 2020

Photo A Day Challenge ~ Week 1


So it began... Please see last week's post (here) in order to understand what and why I am doing all these in a week. 

Day 1 ~ Winter


Winter in the Midwest has always been it or miss. The longer I live though it seems to be a mild winters with lots of ice. This is a few days after a snow/ice storm and while it is currently 45 degrees outside winter has still left it's mark on the town. 

Day 2 ~ Frozen


This day I mainly focused on my editing program to see what effects I could do and what I could play with. I have to say that it was fun taking pictures of the ice on my deck. The editing tool I used was Lightroom and I am truly enjoying it.

Day 3 ~ Where I sit
 

So this was a fun one to take. I tried different angles and positions trying to replicate what it is like when I sit. However, the dog was having none of the attention the cat was getting so she made sure I snapped a good photo of her. So I sit on a love seat to watch TV and to read sometimes the floor hence the dog and her attention.

Day 4 ~ Straight



I took this prompt as a way to play in Lightroom and this is what I got. Straight lines :) I am actually kind of proud of this picture play around. 

Day 5 ~ Up High

This was taken at a museum in Philly when I was on vacation but never had the time or idea of how to edit it. I quite like it. 


Day 6 ~ Down the Road



This is down the road in my alley so technically down the road :) 

Day 7 ~ Furry Friend



This is my baby Nix AKA puppy. She loves to watch me do everything!

Day 8 ~ Circles


When in doubt always go with beer ;) 

Day 9 ~ Starts with a T





T was hard I couldn't think of anything and then I remembered tea like literal tea. However, before I could remember that I went to a flashback of meeting the Thor cast at a Wizard World and poof my T was Thor AKA Chris Hemsworth 
Sooooo worth it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄