Monday, November 25, 2019

My trip to New York



So this year I didn't travel as much as I wanted. I managed to go to Chicago to see BTS live (I will post on that later) and then I went to New York to visit friends, family and to see NY again. It's been 2 years since I've been to New York so I was excited to go. I managed to go to NYCC, I walked China Town and Little Italy. I managed to go to time square, to eat Korean BBQ, and to go to a Broadway Show. For 2 days I have to say that was a lot for me.

 Some pics from NYCC
 Squirrel Girl!

 We went and saw Betrayal with Tom Hiddleston and Charlie Cox it was good but man they were definitely enforcing the no phone thing.
 This is George he was delicious
 This is the family and friends I went to see
 Yeah I stayed on Stanton Island and I have to say I enjoy it every time
 The view from Benton Park
 memorial for those who fought

 The Native American Museum was amazing
 Then it was off to little Italy after I walked all of China Town and my god that was a journey
 Espresso anyone?

 Then I went to Time Square and discovered a BT21 store
Time Square is always fun and crowded

What about you? Have you been to NY what did you like to do? What are your favorite things? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄