Thursday, March 24, 2016

Update on 35 things to do before turning 36




35 things to do before turning 36
1. Read 52 books this year
Whelp it is March and I have only read 3 books so far so not looking promising

2. Read the Bible this year
Working my way through Exodus

3. continue to pay down my credit card every month
Whelp I have managed to pay off one so hopefully I continue the trend

4. Make a project from Pintrest
not yet

5. Read a classic book all the way through (not just audio but actually read it)
6. Go abroad
7. Attend a live play, ballet, symphony or opera
8. Learn to be grateful and positive every day (find something to be thankful and positive about the day)
9. Visit some local places around (road trip)
10. Attend a book reading or art gallery or a book signing

11. Do and finish the JJ Virgin diet
I did this and found out that I am intolerant to gluten and soy but boy howdy put them together and I am down for the count. It has been interesting. 

12. Go on a date
uh no

13. Write a letter to yourself something deep and personal to be read in 10 years
14.  Go to the zoo
15. See Chris Evans, David Tennant, Matt Smith, and Benedick Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman (if possible)
I have seen Chris Evans back in NOLA in January
I will see David Tennant and Matt Smith in St Louis and NYC in April
Chris Evans and Tom Hiddleston in June

16. Make my own bread (healthy kind)
17. See an opera (via movie theater) see a ballet
18. Have a heart-pumping adventure like skydiving or white water rafting
19. Get another tattoo
20. Attend a festival
21.  Learn how to make a gif
22. Explore more local libraries
23. Stargaze or go to a planetarium 
24. Go 24 hours without technology of any kind
25. Write in my journal at least once a week and work my way up to daily.
I have been managing to do this by using a bullet journal which is awesome

26. Do an escape room or scavenger hunt
27. laugh more learn how to loosen up and joke more
28. Cook a recipe from a cookbook weekly or at least 2 a month.
29. Learn a new makeup trick and hair style
30. Do my hair 2 days a week
I have been doing my hair everyday except this week

31. Try something new
32. Go to a drive in movie theater
33. Get a real bed with a frame and new mattress
I am moving in April to a new place and am hoping that this will happen at that point

34. Quit a bad habit
I haven't drank a soda since mid January and I am very happy about that

35. Work out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄