Friday, April 3, 2015

My Favorite things ~ Week 2



Love doing this not going to lie!

This week's favorite things are:

1. PopFunk collectibles which are just too cute and fun. You can see and read about my anguish here
Needless to say I now have the whole Firefly set to play with :)

2. Speaking of obsessions I have a new one on top of the one above (alright not so new but relatively new to me)

The Song Bills by Lunchmoney Lewis and Honey, I'm Good by Andy Grammer... seriously check em out (heads up the lyrics are explicit and I have no idea if the video will offend you or not so heed this warning if you are sensitive to certain things)




3.  Smash booking has become a slight if not abnormal obsession and I have to admit that I am getting slightly better. I have been wanting to do a scrap book/ smash book kind of thing with my life and trips that I have taken etc. In order to do that I had to get around to actually printing the pictures from my journeys. Then I had to figure out how to put them in a smash book.  Here is what it looks like











4. Pretty Little Liars and their season finale. Now let me clear something up. I LOVE me some PLL however, I did not like the finale at all. So why then did it make it to my top 5 favorite things of this week you ask? Good question... and I promise to go into it at some point this week so I will avoid spoilers for now *insert creepy laugh*



 

5. And last but definitely not least...
LEE PACE made it on my favorite things for week 2. (you can see lots of yummy pics here)
 

I heart him in most things he does but particularly in Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day or Pushing Daisies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄