Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Movie Watching Challenge


I've been wanting to do this for awhile and it's something that might help my poor Netflix Queue a lot. I have over 500 movies waiting to be watched and let's not even start on the movies/DVD collection I have going on at my house. So I thought I would challenge myself to watching 26 movies over the course of the next year (although knowing me it will be the next 6 months).

If you are interested in joining me the rules are simple.

1. Watch any movie you want (we are going by title) A thru Z and let me know when you watch them.
2. I will not be doing re-watches since I am attempting to clean out my Queue. However if you want to do re-watches go ahead and count them.
3. It can be DVD format or Netflix, Amazon Prime or whatever other device you use.
4. TV shows not included.
5. Any title that starts with A or The use the second part of the Title as the letter
6. Oh and if you post a review that would be awesome so I can determine if I want to watch them ;)

That's it...

Hope you join me! I will be updating this page as I add movies to it:
A. Avengers: Age of Ultron
B.
C.
D.
E.
F. Four Blood Moons
G.
H.
I. Imitation Game
J.
K.
L.
M.
N.
O.
P.
Q.
R.
S.
T. Three Days of the Condor
U.
V.
W.
X.
Y.
Z.

If you want to join let me know in the comments and if you have any questions go ahead and ask! I'm excited to start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄