Thursday, November 6, 2014

Attention all JIM BUTCHER FANS

I am currently seeking some of the Harry Dresden books in hard cover to complete my collection. As I joined this bandwagon late I was unable to purchase a few of the books when they were released. If you happen to be in a book store or are willing to sell one of the following in hard cover I would be willing to talk...

   

Those are the only 3 I am missing so if you find them, run across, or are willing to sell them I would be eternally grateful.  Also if you are my future soul mate or current one finding one of these 3 books is the test that should you pass and find for me I will forever be yours (hence the soul mate talk) but I will be forever yours HAPPY... see there's a catch.


Alright that is all carry on and thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄