Saturday, January 30, 2010

Review ~ When God Writes Your Love Story Review by Eric Ludy


When God writes your love story was good but not real helpful if you were already in a marriage or relationship Basically after reading this book I learned one thing and that is I'm no pure enough b/c I was already married and now I am not good enough for a future husband.Good news though God will forgive me but my future husband might not. NOw don't get me wrong it had some good points like using my singleness to draw closer to God and be a better Christian.

However, I do think that had I picked this book up as a teenager I might have A)saved myself a divorce and B) that my future husband would've been blessed had I not gotten married to the wrong man first. Needless to say this was a mixed review for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄