Tuesday, December 31, 2019

30 Kdrama Challenge ~ Wrap


I got this photo from here



When I was on Madame Writer's blog for photo above I saw that she did a Kdrama challenge that she found on Tumblr which I linked below. I thought wow I should do this as I am getting more and more into Kdramas (to be fair I have only watched a finished a handful) So I am debating if I should do it all in one post or make it a 30 day challenge...


Today is: A wrap up of what I have learned about Kdrama from doing this post. 

1) I do not watch nearly enough Kdramas to do a 30 day challenge. I seriously need to up my game

2) I tend to enjoy older Kdrama shows and do not like high school ones

3) I have my favorites and I apparently stick with them to the end

4) I really need to branch out and not force myself to watch a whole series if I am not enjoying it. That way I have more time to watch other shows that I might actually like more. 

5) I realized that a lot of the shows that I enjoy were CDramas because that is where I started. And I know realize that I haven't watched a Jdrama so that needs to be corrected ASAP!

6) I totally want to do this challenge again next year around the same time to see if any of my answers change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄