Monday, December 24, 2018

Kpop

Where have you been my whole life?

I am sorely disappointed that kpop has just now come into my life. Because honestly I am in love and I can't stop listening to it. I started off just wondering what it was and found a playlist on YouTube and it spiraled from there.

Some of my favorites right now
EXO
Tempo has been on non-stop play since I found it. It is fantastic to dance to and to listen to with the headphones on.

if you like EXO
Loveshot is also fantastic

I also love that they have English subtitles so I know what the heck I am listening to LOL (that would be the old lady in me)

Another favorite is
BlackPink
DDU-Du DDU-Du


A new favorite that reminds me of Ginuwine (if you are old enough to remember him) is
Lu
artist & album title: LuHan-Reloaded

And let us not forget the lovely BTS' idol with our very own Nikki Minij (which is how I found it to be honest)

Lastly I am really digging as a fun pick me up
iKon - Love Scenario

And a bonus one is
Twice - What is Love?
This is a fun girl group that I am also digging
So help me out who did I miss who should I listen to next? What is the newest craze in kpop and what should I know about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄