Sunday, December 1, 2019

Fan Fiction Review ~ BTS




Main Pairing: Jung Jungkook and Kim Taehyung = Taekook
Author Summary: Jungkook had been raised to one thing, and one thing only: to become the trophy omega to the alpha his parents found most suitable. He was put through countless lessons on how to placate an alphas rut, how to speak at formal events, how to dress himself to draw attention to himself and how to blend in. Mating was a tool used to propel his pack's fortune and raise their status. There was no room for love, or for family.
Then he met an alpha who only wanted to protect him, keep him safe. Show him how love was supposed to feel.
Chapters 28/28 
Word count: 95,681
My Thoughts:
So, this story had some hit and miss chapters for me. I overall enjoyed seeing Jungkook as an omega which was a nice change of pace for once. However, he was very fragile and almost too weak for what the story was trying to do. I did enjoy the soulmates aspect and the fact that there was some PTSD involved and to be honest I just loved the way Tae and Kook interact with this. I also really liked how it came together at the end and the whole curse aspect. I was surprised it had so many chapters 28 but I found myself every week looking forward to a new release to see what would happen and how the author would wrap it up. All in all I enjoyed this story and I am following the author for more of their works which says something about it. While there were times I questioned where this story was heading I have to say the author did a nice job wrapping it up in a neat bow for us and I appreciate that because when it started I would have told you this was wrongly tagged and was going to be nothing but high angst. That being said however, it did give me a satisfying ending and I overall don't feel as if I wasted my time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄