Monday, December 2, 2019

Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping

This was a weird year for me when it came to Black Friday and Cyber Monday. For one I was paid on Black Friday (hold the phone that's dangerous) and Secondly I proved to myself that I am slowly turning into an adult who hates going out in public.

Items bought on Black Friday:

Amazon:
I didn't go as crazy on Amazon as I thought I would. Instead I bought a pair of leggings (I know I know) and an over the sink dish rack that was 20 off what I had anticipated paying for it (this is how I know I'm an adult) I also bought a book to hold some photos. That's it nothing spectacular. The problem I find with Amazon on these days is nothing in my wish list is on sale or have gone down. In fact most of my wish list items or items I save in my cart actually go up? No idea what that is about so I very rarely get anything from Amazon on these days.

Flash Pack

I love the idea behind Flash pack and I promised myself in 2020 I was going to travel. So when I saw that Flash pack was having a Black Friday sale I couldn't pass up the opportunity to put down the deposit on a trip.
I picked the Morocco trip for 2020 (in October)
Then it dawned on me that instead of putting twice the amount down on the same trip I could just go ahead and plan another one. I have wanted to see Japan in the spring with cherry blossoms and I just couldn't help but to put down a deposit on the 2021 trip in mid March. So now I am going to have to budget like mad to get to both but I am UBER excited to do these trips with this company.

Origin: Sims 4 game packs (they were 50% off and I have a God complex don't judge me)
BTS World (a game on my phone again the gems were 50% and I need some more 5 cards... feel free to judge this one)
Photos with MamaG for her Christmas gifts

That's it. Nothing so far this Monday has really caught my eye. How about you did you get anything cool this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄