Saturday, November 30, 2019

Hunt a killer subscription Box 1

 I decided to splurge and no it wasn't a Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal (that will be in a separate post) No I decided to spurge on my dreams of being a detective that I never knew I had until I started watching Mind Hunters on Netflix (review will come at some point as I have also read the book). So I was learning more about Mind Hunters when this ad came up.

All I could think was HELL YES SIGN ME UP! So I did I signed up for the first series that was happening. Class of 1998 (which makes me sad cause I was in the class of 99) Anywho I signed up got my first box. The friends that were like HELL YES SIGN US UP TOO have managed to bail on me (holidays yo is no joke) so here I sit alone in my house trying to solve this mystery while at the same time trying to figure out HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET THE NEXT BOX? Anyway I have taken copious notes, filled in a blank timeline and I think narrowed down or out a suspect. But now what? What do I do next? Any suggestions or ideas would be great. Meanwhile I am going to go dive back in and see what other clues I can discover. 
This is what came in my box. LOTS of goodies so far I like it but honestly I am in the first box and I am already lost which makes me nervous.

So it comes with 11 things. A map of the town, a yearbook, a folder which has witness statements in it, a letter to help get you started, and a newspaper clipping. That's it no further instructions....

Wish me luck cause I'm going to solve this bitch even if it kills me and it might because I am honestly always surprised at the who done it reveal in the movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄