Saturday, January 4, 2020

It's my birthday!


This is the year I turn 39... one year from 40 and I have so much planned for my 39th year... Instead of making resolutions at the beginning of the year I tend to use my birthday as a time to reflect and see what I would like to accomplish in the up coming year.

So for my 39th year on this planet I plan...

I plan to travel more I have a HUGE trip to Morocco planned and then I also need to take a lot more smaller trips in order to remain sane!
Chicago, New York, and possibly Louisiana are on the agenda.

I also plan to learn how to listen to my body more. When it wants food I will feed it, when it is full I will stop, when my body is telling me to move I plan to do that, When it is telling me I am tired I am going to try to follow it's advice to rest.

I plan to learn how to eat better and take care of myself. This goes along with the plan above but it is also tied into eating, exercising more and overall self care

I plan to enjoy my time with friends and family more. I tend to come home from work and just sit down this year I plan to be more social.

I plan to read more. Last year I just was so burned out the mere thought of picking up a book was exhausting. I am hoping that with me taking better care of me that I will be able to read and use that as a relaxation thing it use to be.

so far these are my plans of this birthday! So Happy Birthday to me and to many more *cheers*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄