Thursday, January 2, 2020

Florida


So this year I took a break from the cold of the Midwest and went to Florida... Sarasota aka Siesta Keys

Not too much happened there. We toured the downtown village a lot, rode a free trolley, ended up having to buy sweatshirts because fraking A it was cold. We also managed one good day to sit on the beach which of course allowed me to finish a book and get just enough color to prove I had actually left for the week. We ate a lot of good seafood and of course had to go the Ringling Brothers museum which was mind boggling. I took a few pictures, but seeing how the whole point of this trip was to detach from the "real world and work" I ended up not taking as many as I anticipated.
Here are a few I took with my phone






There were a ton more pictures and maybe as this long winter continues I will post more for you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄