Monday, January 6, 2020

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge ~ introduction


So I figured it was time to start another 30 Day Challenge. I really enjoyed doing the Kdrama challenge and wanted to see what other challenges were out there that would keep me interested for 30 days. Lo and behold I stumbled across the HP Challenge (Harry Potter) and boom mind was made up. 

There are few things about Harry Potter that has always attracted me to the story and there are somethings that I dislike. When I stumbled across this challenge it was around Christmas time so of course the HP movies were playing non-stop and I realized that I wanted to re-read the books and do a movie marathon again. Then the challenge came up and I thought my goodness I must make this happen. Will I read all 7 books and watch the movies in the next 30 days... probably not, but at least this will give me a leg up on the re-read for later on this year. 

So for the next 30 Days I will be focusing on the below! If you wish to join me please jump in anywhere or catch up and let me know where you are at! Also I stole this from the images on the internet so if you know who deserves credit I would be more than happy to give it to them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄