Friday, December 13, 2019

Fanfic Review ~ The Prince and the Baby Bird by Linn_Linn





Main Pairing: Jimin and Jungkook (Jikook)

Chapters: 75/75
Words: 210365

Author Summary: 
Jimin lives with Jin, and together with Namjoon the three of them use to spend their Saturday nights in Yoongi's kitchen as they are too shy to actually join the parties taking place in the living room.

Jimin wants a boyfriend, a prince, who can take care of him with soft hands and loving words.
Being pinned against the wall by bad boy Jungkook wasn't exactly what he had in mind.
”What’s your name, baby bird?” Kookie asked and leaned back to give the blonde space.
”Jimin” Jimin answered a little out of breath, ”You promised to let me go.”
Kookie laughed quietly and showed his hands, ”I’m not the one keeping you.”
Jimin could feel his cheeks heat up but he refused to let Kookie know, so he ducked his head and hurried back to the kitchen with the lingering feeling of the other’s lips against his neck.


My Thoughts
This was the first story I read from this author. Certainly not the last... This story is a Jikook story line which I am starting to see a theme emerge here in my fanfic reading. Ironically I don’t usually ship these 2 together but for some reason I just can’t help but gravitate towards their pairings. So here I found myself again reading yet another Jikook story line. This one was amazing and sucked me in from the start. I like how the 2 main characters do not get along in the beginning and Jimin is able to tell Jungkook why he doesn’t like him. It was refreshing that even though Jungkook was an ass that Jimin did not immediately forgive him and Jungkook had to earn his trust back. There is something about bad boy Jungkook learning how to humble himself that gets me every time. This author is amazing and writing a story that utterly sucks you end and keeps you trapped. I could feel like I was part of the story, I hurt when Jimin hurt, I cried when one of them did. I was angry when I should be and happy when I shouldn't. This story was so engaging that I read it 75 chapters and all in 2 days. I absolutely love this story. 

***I am currently reading one of this author’s works that is still in progress Because His Stars Are In My Dreams and I did read Your heartbeats told me as well and I am wanting to Read He Misses You Even though he is not awake but it feels like it might be a lot of angst so I am saving that for a day I wanna bawl my eyes out.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄