Friday, December 6, 2019

Fan Fic Review




Main Pairing: Jin and Yoongi à This is one pairing that I just don’t see a lot of and I have to say it was a pleasant yet weird pairing

Chapters: 6/6
Word count: 43,001

Author Summary: Corporate Relationship Disclosure Form -- Human Resource Coordinator: Jung Hoseok
Section to be completed by Employees Involved:
Names: Min Yoongi, Kim Seokjin
Job Titles: Chief Accountant Supreme, Professional Wet Blanket
Nature of Relationship:Friends with Benefits Sex Enemies
Length of Relationship: 4 minutes
Please Describe Jin's Dick: Shut up Hoseok I see you nasty fucker, you just added this fucking question to the form you didn’t even make sure the font was the same as the original you better hold on to your goddamn cat because I’m coming for you as soon as I’m finished getting- oh fucking hell.

My thoughts:
So I found myself laughing more at this fic then I ever thought possible. It was cute and lovely to see the boys in a situation that I usually don’t. Working in an office and normal. The rare moments of wit that came out of this were spot on for me and I even wanted to write down the parts that made me laugh because it takes a lot now and days to startle a laugh out of me when I am reading yet somehow this fic managed to do just that. I was so tickled that I bookmarked this one to read again in the future. The part that I think surprised me the most with this fic was the pairing Jin and Yoongi a pairing I don’t see very much of and now I am kind of intrigued and yet oddly satisfied that this pairing might work. I did like the fact of the other groupings in the story and how those groupings interacted with each other. All in all, a very cute read and one that I am highly recommending for all to check out. If you only read this for the humor alone you have earned a night of giggling and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄