Friday, November 22, 2019

Fan Fiction Review ~ BTS


FAN FICTION REVIEW



Main Pairing: Namjoon and Yoongi

Author’s Summary: If Yoongi's personal definition of hell is wasting his youth in this stuffy office, then surely paradise must be in Kim Namjoon's pants because there's a gigantic snake in there.

Chapters: 2/2
Word Count: 8,163

My thoughts:
This one was just pure fun and smut on my end I fully admit it. The summary caught my attention and the next thing I knew I was sucked in and drowning in a story that had me shaking my head and thinking OMG I can’t believe that a)I am reading this b) this will be in my history c)I’ve bookmarked it and subscribed in case the author adds more to it and d) I am writing a review about it *drops head on desk* there is no reason behind me even reviewing it literally this is exactly what the summary says it is. It is Yoongi pretending to not like Joon and being mean and snarky until he sees him in the bathroom and decides that he has to have him. But, has moments of insecurity and thinks that Joon doesn’t want him because, after all he’s mean and snarky. Turns out that Yoongi is once again wrong and he grabs Joon literally by the dick and has his way with him in the office and well folks I was a goner. Cause now I want to see more of the relationship aspect and if Joon manages to smooth out some of the roughness of Yoongi or if he will always be that sharp and harsh with him… cause at the end you can already see some of the changes.


***Extra***
Right now this author is working on a Namjoon and Yoongi story that I am in love with called Verified Amateurs [ONLINE NOW] seriously hop over to AO3 and check it out you will not regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄