Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Fan Fiction Review ~ BTS story again


FAN FICTION REVIEW

It's that time again for yet another fan fiction review This time I picked the same author from before... my bad but I just can't help it I love their stuff so much!


Main Pairing: Jimin and Jungkook with Tae and Yoongi on the side and a lot of that. Plus we get to see Namjoon and Hobi together which is a pairing I don’t usually see or read about
Chapters: 67/67
Word Count: 130,933
AuthorSummary:
Jimin is a soft and pretty Omega, a dancer for the Seoul Ballet Company, he loves pretty things and pastel colors. So why is he so attracted to the Alpha lead singer of a punk rock band covered in tattoos and piercings who should be the opposite of his type?
My Thoughts:
Wow so I followed this story for a LONG ASS Time and I have to say I was happy with the ending. This is a cute little story about 2 omega life partners (soulmates that don’t bond) Tae and Jimin who find their alphas. The Omegas are very feminine in this story they were lace, dress, heels, makeup etc but they are male. The Alphas in this story are Jungkook and Yoongi who are very alpha male. Tattoos, heavy metal band, red eyes, and possessive as all get out. That being said when they get around their omegas they are the sweetest things (minus the fact of you missing with their partners). This story follows the meeting of the 2 Omegas and Alphas and what that journey is like up to their HEA (Happily Ever After) and it was sweet at moments, sad at others, down right funny in some but all in all I have to say the waiting each week and praying the author would finish this story was worth it. It is a sweet love story between our characters. There are some misunderstandings and miscommunications but all in all they are mature enough to talk it out and handle it like adults which I appreciated. Also this is one of my favorite fan
fiction writers out there. Seriously I will read this author’s work no matter what is posted.

*** Extra***
This is the same author that wrote Cutting the Braid which I happened to review already I believe and that review is here. This author also wrote Rut Bakery if you are looking for a quick Alpha/Beta/Omega Jikook fun little story that was hella cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄