Friday, February 7, 2020

FanFic Review ~ Featherlight by CassiaVioletBlue, softjeon



Main Pairing: Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin
Chapters: 5/5
Word Count: 49,161
Read In: January 2020
Challenge: 5. Crossover I kind of cheated on this one... sue me 
Read in: 2020
Author Summary: Humans could hear their guardians, feel their voice inside of them like warm chocolate on a cold winter day. Usually it was enough for angels to whisper to their human, make them consider a different option or another approach. And then there were people who were effectively ignoring their inner voices and apparently Namjoon was just really adamant on not taking care of himself and getting himself into danger constantly.
My Thoughts:
Where to begin... First off I love the uniqueness of this fic. I mean guardians? Angels and we can hear them until, you know, your Namjoon who just doesn't listen to them. This felt almost too real. The authors got the characters right from what I could tell. I loved the pairings with Namjoon and Jimin and the growth of the characters. I absolutely love it when one of them pairs off and while the pairing itself isn't different the way it is presented is. I like that Jimin is the protector of Namjoon and is just trying to keep this clutz safe to only expose himself right in the middle. Then cares too much to leave him brokenhearted so alas they start hanging out together. And there is where it all went wrong and yet so right. The match was great and watching Jimin trying to figure out the balance between angel and lover was wonderful to watch. Can I personally just say that I need more angel Jimin and whatnot. I do however, think Namjoon as an angel would be pretty cute.

Also unrelated to the previous statement but still related I absolutely love how fast Yoongi falls in love with Jungkook and how that relationship on the side played out.

Seriously if you have never read these author's I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄