Tuesday, February 11, 2020

30 Day Harry Potter ~ Wrap Up



I have successfully completed 30 Days of Harry Potter goodness. I wanted to wrap up the challenge by talking about what I learned and if I would do it again...


  1. The first thing I discovered about this challenge is that I didn't know as much as I thought I did. I read the books when they first came out. I missed the first one but by book 2 I was standing in line at midnight for a release. That was a long time ago according to my memory
  2. I also discovered that I based a lot of my answers off the movies which I apparently review and watch more than I re-read the books. So a lot of what I was judging was movie related and I am not sure if that is what this challenge wanted to focus on.
  3. I stopped reading and caring about this universe once I was done with the books. I mean I clearly still watch the movies when they are on. However, I no longer desire to re-read this series. I am hoping that this will change as I haven't really watched the new movies (Fantastical Beast) nor have I read the new book (Cursed Child)
  4. I forget how much I enjoyed these books until I was actually doing this challenge which now I want to do a re-read so yeah that's on my list
So what about you? If you followed along what was your favorite day? Is this a challenge you would do? 

I probably wouldn't do this challenge again for awhile as I think my answers are going to remain the same. I have attached the original challenge below. I hope you get the chance to do this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄