Friday, January 17, 2020

FanFic Review ~ Baby Blue by Chimknj





Main Pairing: Jimin and Namjoon
Chapters 12/12
Word count: 75,445
Read in: December 2019

Author Summary: 
Namjoon had promised himself he'd never get attached. Yet, when he gazed back into Jimin's sweet eyes, he was breaking that promise in the blink of an eye...or a story about how a very busy CEO thought buying a sugar baby fulfilled his social therapy task.



My thoughts:
Well let me just tell you I LOVED this fic. I love that Namjoon is a little extra and in the sense of extra I mean afraid to be loved or receive love. I absolutely adore the fact that he is so strict and extreme and then he gets Jimin. And I’m totally on board for the troupe of sugar babies and daddies. No idea when that became a thing for me, but I LOVE IT. Now that being said I also think that troupe works for this pair the best. So far… this was one of the first I have read with this troupe and who knew this was a thing for me, but alas I am weak, and it is. The writing was fantastic I really felt that I could connect to Jimin and Namjoon and why they acted the way they did. I enjoyed watching Namjoon change slowly and adapt and open to Jimin. I love how Jimin just accepted this is Namjoon and yet didn’t let him get away with it. He still demanded to be treated differently. The growth of both characters is amazing, and I enjoyed every single second of this fic. IF you are looking for the troupe mentioned above and sweetness this is the fic for you! I am looking forward to discovering more of this author’s fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄