Monday, September 10, 2018

Review ~ Everything, Everything by


Title: Everything, Everything
Author: Nicola Yoon
Published: 2015

Summary:
My disease is as rare as it is famous. Basically, I’m allergic to the world. I don’t leave my house, have not left my house in seventeen years. The only people I ever see are my mom and my nurse, Carla.

But then one day, a moving truck arrives next door. I look out my window, and I see him. He’s tall, lean and wearing all black—black T-shirt, black jeans, black sneakers, and a black knit cap that covers his hair completely. He catches me looking and stares at me. I stare right back. His name is Olly.

Maybe we can’t predict the future, but we can predict some things. For example, I am certainly going to fall in love with Olly. It’s almost certainly going to be a disaster.
 


Thoughts: 
This book threw my world off and I am not sure if it was in a good way or not. I still am sitting back going did I like this book or not. It was good and if being honest I liked it up until they got back from Hawaii. Then it went weird and I'm not sure how I feel about it. No spoilers I promise but that was a different twist that some part of me knew was coming yet another part of me was like "no way are they going to do that!"
Before that all started I happened to enjoy the whole thought of this book. I liked the idea that the main character had a disease that was rare and then add to it she falls in love a teenage first love of all things and I'm all about that! Then it was going great secret meetings, first kisses, and true love. Then BAM all of the sudden she decides to rebel the perfect daughter rebels all for a boy. I'm still sold trust me this is getting good. Then the rebelling daughter goes to Hawaii okay I'm still sold she decides that she is going to risk her health in order to live. Yep still sold and I'm game. Then poof she gets sick but hey I'm still game. She gets home and then BAM twist and I'm like I'm out I don't care and I don't want to know. I ended up reading through skimming through the rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day šŸ˜„