Friday, January 20, 2012

Review ~ After the Virus by Meghan Ciana Doidge

TITLE: After the Virus
AUTHOR:
Meghan Ciana Doidge
COPYRIGHT: 5/2011
TYPE: Urban Fantasy is what I put
PAGES: 300
SERIES:  not that I am aware of

REASON FOR READING: I’m a zombie girl I love zombie books, movies, and shows this I thought was a zombie book… I was wrong

SUMMARY (from Goodreads):

After the virus decimates 99.9% of the world’s population, and all traces of humanity along with it, Rhiannon and Will are forced to move beyond their past fame, fortune, and personal demons to rescue a mute girl from the clutches of two warring cults

THOUGHTS/OPINION:

Strangely enough I liked this book until the last 3 chapters. I don’t know what happened maybe it was too long, maybe it was too predictable, I’m not sure what it was but I just lost interest in this book by then. I will say that I enjoyed getting to know the characters I enjoyed Rhiannon she was a tough girl who fought her way through unspeakable horrors. Sometimes she was too tough and ran instead of staying to fight, and fought instead of running so I had a little bit of issues there. But, otherwise I enjoyed her character I also enjoy the male character he fought for what he wanted to keep and didn’t give a damn about anything else which was refreshing. He was a good guy who only wanted good things. Can’t fault a man for that or at least I can’t fault a man for that.

The villain was well stupid he was a guy who any way you will see when you get to the last 3 chapters. Other than that I really had no complaints about the book. It was a good read, quick and easy. It had likable characters with an ok villain but still an interesting plot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄