Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Goodies!!!!

Yep I had a hell of a day at the book store... and here's my loot!
Zeus a Journey thru Greece in the footsteps of a God by Tom Stone
A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn
A Confusion of Princes by Garth Nix
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardvgo
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad
Partials by Dan Wells
Soulbound by Heather Brewer
My Grammar and I Or should that be Me? By Caroline Taggart
Born of Shadows by Sherrilyn Kenyon

And not pictured
Nectar in a Sieve by Kamala Markandaya
Wither by Lauren Destefano
The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks
Lightborn by Alison Sinclair
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Black Heart by Holly Black

not bad...

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates